October Box: Will O' The Wisp - NOW SOLD OUT!
Sign-up Date: September 12 @ 5 PM EST!
The next creature of focus for the October Trillium Forest Discovery Box is Will O' The Wisp! Since this box will be released in the height of Spooky Season, I wanted to delve into sharing about one of the Unseelie Fae that I've come across in this enchanted place.
On Sept. 12 at 5 PM EST, I will be opening up slots for new subscribers and one-time purchases of this box which will be sent out the first two weeks of October. You can purchase the box in the shop section of my website at the time and date announced above. As usual current subscribers don't have to do a thing and your payment will be deducted automatically (also on the 12th).
The mission of this subscription box is to share an in-depth look at the creatures I discover in the Trillium Forest and to provide a fun and magical way to connect with the real, natural world.
Every other month, I release a box with a creature of focus and a nature-based activity that corresponds with it!
Every box is a surprise until it arrives at your doorstep! I do however announce the theme of the box and share a few sneak peek pics in advance. Here is what you can expect to find in each:
- A mini to small size creature sculpture (Please note this box does not include a full size piece of my artwork normally available in my shop updates.)
- A nature-based activity that corresponds with the creature.
- Notes and diagrams about the creature of discovery and the region that it was discovered in.
- A high quality 5 x 7 photography print.
- A vinyl sticker of the creature of focus.
- Either a botanical offering from my apothecary, Seeing Stone Botanicals, or farm, Den Hill Permaculture, or an important tool for magic.
- An eco-living periodical, "Tread Lightly" written by yours truly with new tips in each box!
There are a limited number of boxes available for each cycle, and it will be $45 for subscribers plus shipping. I will also offer a one-time purchase option each cycle for $50 plus shipping (you save 10% by subscribing.) If you subscribe, you will then be billed on the 12th of every other month after your first cycle. For example the second upcoming billing will be May 12 and the second box will be shipped the first week of June.
Just like all of my shop updates, you will purchase the box from a link that will be live in my shop section of my website at the time and date announced.
Here is what was inside past subscription boxes: