April's Creature of Study: SNAILAMANDER!
Sign-up Date: March 12 @ 8 PM EST!
Officially entitled the “Trillium Forest Field Team Research Kit,” every other month I will be looking more in-depth into a magical creature I’ve discovered, sharing my detailed notes and findings through my all-new subscription box.
Every box will be a surprise until it arrives at your doorstep! I will however announce the creature of study and share a few sneak peek pics in advance. Here is what you can expect to find (at a minimum!) in each:
• A specimen sample(s)- A small sculpture(s) that represents part of the study of the creature, from one or more of the categories of lifecycle, physiology, habitat, diet, and/or magical abilities
• Research notes and diagrams
• A high quality 5 x 7 photography print of the creature of study
• A vinyl sticker of the creature of study
• An important tool for magic or a botanical offering from my apothecary, Seeing Stone Botanicals
• An eco-living periodical, "Tread Lightly" written by yours truly with new tips in each box!
There are a limited number of boxes available for each cycle, and it will be $45 for subscribers plus shipping. I will also offer a one-time purchase option each cycle for $50 plus shipping (you save 10% by subscribing.) If you subscribe, you will then be billed on the 12th of every other month after your first cycle. For example the second upcoming billing will be May 12 and the second box will be shipped the first week of June.
Just like all of my shop updates, you will purchase the box from a link that will be live in my shop section of my website at the time and date announced.