June Box: Faerie Gardening!
Sign-up Date: May 12 @ 8 PM EST!
June's Trillium Forest Discovery Box will be focusing FAERIE GARDENING!
We will be learning about Faerie Seeds, a cultivar created from my own magical methods, and how to grow your own enchanted produce.
This garden was originally planted by my mentor, the Little Witch, as a food source. She was pleasantly surprised by the growth of sentient produce that were born out of the enchanted soil and has grown magical produce ever since!
In the Fall of 2018, I expanded the garden to include a greenhouse to improve our gardening processes as well as to experiment with targeted faerie plant cultivation. In June's box I will be unpacking my magical gardening methods that I've learned and developed over the last two years and sharing my secrets and ingredients with you!
The mission of this subscription box is to share an in-depth look at the creatures I discover in the Trillium Forest and to provide a fun and magical way to connect with the real, natural world.
Every other month, I release a box with a creature of focus and a nature-based activity that corresponds with it!
Every box is a surprise until it arrives at your doorstep! I do however announce the theme of the box and share a few sneak peek pics in advance. Here is what you can expect to find in each:
- A mini to small size creature sculpture (Please note this box does not include a full size piece of my artwork normally available in my shop updates.)
- A nature-based activity that corresponds with the creature.
- Notes and diagrams about the creature of discovery and the region that it was discovered in.
- A high quality 5 x 7 photography print.
- A vinyl sticker of the creature of focus.
- Either a botanical offering from my apothecary, Seeing Stone Botanicals, a resource for outdoor adventuring, or an important tool for magic.
- An eco-living periodical, "Tread Lightly" written by yours truly with new tips in each box!
There are a limited number of boxes available for each cycle, and it will be $45 for subscribers plus shipping. I will also offer a one-time purchase option each cycle for $50 plus shipping (you save 10% by subscribing.) If you subscribe, you will then be billed on the 12th of every other month after your first cycle. For example the second upcoming billing will be May 12 and the second box will be shipped the first week of June.
Just like all of my shop updates, you will purchase the box from a link that will be live in my shop section of my website at the time and date announced.
Here is what was inside past subscription boxes: