April Field Team Research Kit
The first ever Trillium Forest Field Team Research Kit will be focusing on the elusive SNAILAMANDER.
I brought some specimen samples home with me to study this amazing magical creature that I discovered in Florida and to share with the Trillium Forest Field Team.
This box will ship out the FIRST WEEK OF APRIL. With a subscription purchase you save 10% every time, and get the Field Research Kit automatically sent to you every other month!
While the specific contents of the box will be a surprise until it arrives at your doorstep, you can expect the following with your purchase (and maybe even more):
• A specimen sample(s)- A small sculpture(s) that represents part of the study of the creature, from one or more of the categories of lifecycle, physiology, habitat, diet, and/or magical abilities
• Research notes and diagrams
• A high quality 5 x 7 photography print of the creature of study
• A vinyl sticker of the creature of study
• An important tool for magic or a botanical offering from my apothecary, Seeing Stone Botanicals
• An eco-living periodical, "Tread Lightly" written by yours truly with new tips in each box!
I do not accept returns. The sculptural contents of this box are made from my own original sculpt, and I mold and cast them in resin myself. All of my artwork is not a children's toy and is for indoor use only. Please do not store in a planter, garden or anywhere that gets saturated with water, as it will deteriorate the sculpture.